ABN for international selling

alsh_7878
Community Member

Hi I’m an Australian and I have been living in Italy for 1 year and I am now completing a coppia di fatto with my Italian partner and I will not be aloud to take a job contract for 3 months and I’d like to make money online. I have an Australian business number and many qualifications in the hairdressing industry so I’d like to start a small business selling educational videos and hair products and accessories in Australia while I am living here, I would also like to sell things here, is this at all possible to have an international business with my Australian business number while living in Italy

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Sandy - I took the 3 months to be after the defacto recognition in Italy - to be able to work.

No mention of returning to here mentioned.

Not sure why the ' disguised ' bit was mentioned - we all are.

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

That's the thing is'nt it?

Why mention 'disguised'  when it is totally unnecessary 

I took the 

I will not be aloud (sic) to take a job contract for 3 months

as 'returning to work (my bad there)

But disguised is an odd way to say 'another ID' 

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

@sugar249 wrote:

@domino-710 wrote:

What you intend to sell does not require postage - so that hurdle is not applicable.

I'm confused how are they going to get the hair products and accessories to the buyers.

The videos - no problem.

The products - LOL - International Post - with problems for  postage & delivery times.

That's why - I said - surely you can figure it out.

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

Got to love the Italians :

How long do you need to be in Italy before getting married? The answer is: usually 2-3 days are enough, there are no residency requirements, but depending on your nationality and city of your marriage, you may need to be in Italy at least 10 days before getting married.

Would have been more time effective. lol

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

this is dated 2021, but might get you started:

using my ABN abroad | ATO Community

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply