Accidentally printed two postage labels

ricky_3149
Community Member

Hi I have accidentally printed two postage labels and now eBay thinks that I’m selling two items and I don’t think I will get my money until eBay thinks I have sold the other

IMG_2219.jpeg

item which doesn’t exist.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You won't get your money back unless you cancel the second label. Which you have 5 days from time of generation to do.

I'd get my skates on, you've already used 4.

And the money won't be refunded for up to a month, so you will likely have to pay for it this month. Then you will have credit on your account.

I realise it's a hassle for people to pay attention to detail, but it generally helps.

For example, if an item shows as delivered the label was put into the carrier's system. It's the other label (the one you haven't used) that you need to cancel.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You won't get your money back unless you cancel the second label. Which you have 5 days from time of generation to do.

I'd get my skates on, you've already used 4.

And the money won't be refunded for up to a month, so you will likely have to pay for it this month. Then you will have credit on your account.

I realise it's a hassle for people to pay attention to detail, but it generally helps.

For example, if an item shows as delivered the label was put into the carrier's system. It's the other label (the one you haven't used) that you need to cancel.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Thank you I just cancelled the label

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply