Adding Store Categories with New Store Design

Just thought I'd check here to see if anhyone has experienced problems with store categories in the new store design, and whether it was fixed (either on its own eventually, or via some other procedure) - I added one today and suddenly I have no store categories showing, except for 'Other' on the store home page. Listing pages still have all the old categories, but not the new one yet.

I reverted to the old store design, all categories were showing correctly in the right paces, including the new one, then switched to the new design again but same issue. 

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

d*g, store categories have been appearing and disappearing all day. Lots of glitches yesterday and today. The ebay.com home page wasn't loading for most of yesterday. I think a few knobs are being tweaked.  ๐Ÿ™‚

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

d*g, store categories have been appearing and disappearing all day. Lots of glitches yesterday and today. The ebay.com home page wasn't loading for most of yesterday. I think a few knobs are being tweaked.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Cool, thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ - I wish they'd stop tweaking my knobs, though. Smiley LOL

I wondered if it might be a Friday glitch thing, but when I saw everything was 'right' in the old design, I figured there might be still a few bugs in the new one. 

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

I haven't gone with the new design, and will not unless forced.

As usual, it seems eBay's improvements aren't.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Didn't you know eBay only demands perfection from their sellers, not themselves. Smiley LOL

There's nothing inherently wrong with the design itself, IMO, and some things are an actual improvement (or nice feature). I'd rather not revert to the original design, but loss of navigation from the store home is a 'kink' I can do without.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply