Advice needed please .

Hello all,

not sure how to handle this one , i have some arm rest plugs listed and sold a few last week ,no problems , relisted some more last night and sold a couple this morning , half an hour later , i get this message from the buyer in new zealand.

"I've just purchased your listing and thought I would check that the purchase price was for both packets shown in the picture as I need 8 for my car the listing states x2 and shows two packets in the pic, but I guess you could just send me two individual plugs which would be a waste of postage and I wouldn't want to pay that much for two individual plugs can you let me know how many plugs I get before sending please. Thanks"

obviously he seems to think they are all for the one price , is my listing that confusing or is this buyer trying one on? As far as i know , there is only the one packet shown to show the part number and the rest of the info seems clear enough, any advice on how to reply to this guy?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Advice needed please .

well the photo is just a little confusing with so many plug things - but the description clearly says one pair

i would write back and say it is only for one pair - at this stage don't offer to refund or cancel, wait to see what he says

and in the meantime I would change my main photo to just one pair on a white background - you could have the existing photo as secondary

JMO

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Advice needed please .

No worries , i might just wait till i get a response from him now before i edit it ,

thanks.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Advice needed please .

I would edit regardless. The photo is supposed to be of the actual item. If you have stuff in the 'photo' that is not included as part of the sale (like multiple quantities) you could well open yourself up to misrepresentation complaints to eBay on top of the negs your buyers will leave.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply