Advice on Nutribullet warranty and feedback left

Any advice on Nutribullet please. I recently bought one, 12 months warranty, brand new etc. It arrived very fast, but altho everything was new, the unit itself had a cup sealed on with a lot of moisture inside. For how long who knows, and presume just water, but not good, however I thought it may have just been tested. And there were no warranty papers or contact details. Asked seller who said it should have had stuff inside to absorb the liquid, and any probs just let him know. All very well IF he stays on ebay, and IF he replies. Only have 60 days if any probs via paypal. I told him my concerns and he did not reply to them, just he was listing more. I wrote again, and no reply again. Altho I did not like to do so I left negative feedback. The unit has nothing to say it was made in Australia, not even a serial number. I am worried I might have got one repaired and put in a new box with new attachments, and am now aware if anything goes wrong after 60 days that will be my problem as seller may not even be around, and does not have to do anything anyway, or indeed reply to my emails as I have found out. A big chance I will have to take, as I did some research before buying and saw some had problems around 3 months so I really though 12 month warranty sounded good. Seller has straight away emailed me saying feedback was unfair as everyone else is happy, altho he did not reply to my questions previously. He wants me to revise the feedback, as everyone else has left good feedback. All very well till something may go wrong, and find no real warranty. I do not normally buy electrical items via ebay so what does everyone think on this, and any info on advertising warranty's please? Thanks
Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

We bought a Jack Lalanne power juicer from an ebay seller some years ago now.

One day when I was using it I got a small electric shock from the metal locking bar across the top of it.

Had it tested by an electrician friend of mine and sure enough something inside was causing the locking arm to become live when it was in certain positions.

I went to go back to the seller about it (possibly about 6-months down the track) and found out they were no longer a registered user.

So who knows where they got it from but it was certainly a death trap.

Anyway after that experience we will no longer buy electrical appliances thru ebay.

Message 21 of 22
Latest reply

We had exactly the same problem with moisture in it and now the bearings have gone so it doesn't work. Can't contact anyone re warranty. Very disappointed.

Message 22 of 22
Latest reply