Another chinese seller

I was attempting to BUY A Leica item from the seller, at these rates they cannot be genuine !!  This seller here has A whole bunch of listings and feedback for $1.00 items that have no description whatsoever. So what are the customers actually buying ??

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Another chinese seller

1. You can't name and shame on the forums. The mods will be around soon to edit your post.

2. They only have one $1 listing and the description looks like they've submitted it before completing it. It happens.

3. I know absolutely nothing about the product you are looking for, but like anything, if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.

Buy what you want from an authorised Australian reseller. At least you get a warranty. That said, for a Chinese seller, their feedback is good. No enforcable warranty though.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Another chinese seller

Re the $1 item, they have sold 496 of them. Looking at the last 100 people to buy it, they all have low feedback. I would say the listing is for buying feedback. They just don't say as much in the listing. Kudos to the seller. I know it's against the rules, but he's making a few bucks for giving people a little green dot on their screen.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Another chinese seller

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

Re the $1 item, they have sold 496 of them. Looking at the last 100 people to buy it, they all have low feedback. I would say the listing is for buying feedback. They just don't say as much in the listing. Kudos to the seller. I know it's against the rules, but he's making a few bucks for giving people a little green dot on their screen.

Other way around I think.  That account isn't leaving the buyers any feedback, but is receiving it from them.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Another chinese seller

@tazzieterror wrote:

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

Other way around I think.  That account isn't leaving the buyers any feedback, but is receiving it from them.

Interesting. I didn't check the feedback left for others. I would have thought with 4800+ feedback, you wouldn't need to buy it, especially when sales are ticking over quite nicely. Maybe the idea was the seller was supposed to leave feedback, but all the 496 people missed out? Thinking they would get a feedback point for their $1, but didn't. 

The plot thickens!

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Another chinese seller

Yeah doesn't really make any sense to me either.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply