Anybody else have this message appearing after a sale?

Sold two items today (six in total) both these had the following in the sold items "Manage Ended Listings" which I thought was extremely odd....

"eBay note:This listing was ended because there were no recent sales. Please improve your listing before you relist it."

One item has sold 11 times in the past 3 months the other twice. All the specs were added/update prior to the sales today and listed as per the new changes coming in July 12th and relisted without a problem. 

Certainly a weird oddity to say the least!

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Anybody else have this message appearing after a sale?

Yes, listings ended and dropped into unsold. Several had this written on "This listing was ended because there were no recent sales. Please improve your listing before you relist it." - whilst others didn't - strange? No advice as to how to 'improve' the listing. Since mangled payments came in I have lost the 8 free automatic relists and bulk relist option on any format (auction or GTC) in non-seller hub view. Even in seller hub the bulk relist option is only for GTC which I don't want to use in case I forget and am lumped with a fee for relisting. Since managed payments came in the service has become worse and I spend more time manually relisting instead of making new listings.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Re: Anybody else have this message appearing after a sale?

You get 250,000 free listings per month, so it is unlikely you will be charged for relists.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply