Anyone else having trouble inserting a tracking No. for sold items in their ebay dashboard?

It was iffy before, now it just won't process

I tried cleaning out my PC, and restart etc, still.

I'm expected to install a tracking number on my sales otherwise I won't get paid on my other account.

Why's it so difficult?

Signatures suck.
Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Anyone else having trouble inserting a tracking No. for sold items in their ebay dashboard?

She's right, I found the problem

Don't worry about it.

Signatures suck.
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

I'm glad you found it. Otherwise I would have had to mention that I inserted a tracking number 10 minutes ago.

Oh, hang on, I don't sell on this account anymore, which means I don't sell, according to you.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

You asummed on my funds held thread I was referring to this account.

You know what they say "assumptions is the mother of all f ups"

How does it feel?

And providing a tracking number has everything to do with getting paid on my other account, soon as my sales were delivered ebay transferred my funds. 

Signatures suck.
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

You assumed that this was my only account.

We're even.

I still have over 6000 sales. You?

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I'm not one for bragging, but I sure do know how to describe the condition of my books 😋

Signatures suck.
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply