Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! eBay lost its roots

eBay grew up out of individuals buying and selling. Seems like it’s now only a place for businesses.Tried to list a few household items like I have done intermittently. But was told I can only sell $10 worth.I have no intention to sell a few things e...

posting item with $8.30 worth of stamps

Hello all, I have a question regarding stamps, and I was not able to find this on the Aus Post website or eBay (would love to see a link if you do know where it is). If I was told an item would cost $8.30 to post in a standard small AusPost satchel, ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 34 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Parcel is being returned to sender- what's the process?

Hi! So I have an item being sent back and I don't know what the process is. Here's the scenario:I had a buyer purchase an item from me on the 1st of December. After sending two reminders reminders they paid on the 8th of December. I sent the item off...

selling as a private seller

I am a private seller and my sale item has been blocked by you because of some unknown selling limit of $ 10.00 a month. Could you please explain your reasoning

Please confirm your PayPal address

I believe that I have followed the steps required to confirm my PayPal address however my list still shows this message and I have been unable to find my listing in an eBay search even though the listing was said to be successful

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

CLAIM OF ITEM NOT RECEIVED BY PURCHASER

Hi, I sold an item (Item ID: 224263531393) early December 2020, and the item was shipped via Australia Post Ordinary Mail with no tracking advice. The purchaser has been in contact with me claiming he has not received the item, and requesting a refun...

postage selection suggestion

Just a thought to aid people who can only use a PO box for delivery of Items. A will post to PO box should be an option when looking for goods on ebay as some sites don't state they don't post to a po box and the tranfer of money has taken place befo...

Rude Buyer

In all my time, I've not come across such a rude buyer. I understand that he was upset because his parcel arrived with Aust Post with them telling him he had to pay $13.70 as there was no postage on the parcel. But surely logic would tell you that so...