Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is 'supplemental service fees disbursed'?

Hello, Can anyone explain to me what 'supplemental service fees disbursed' means? Why am I being charged for shipping fees when it is the buyer that has agreed to pay for the shipping? Additionally, I have been charged multiple times for some items, ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Posting Coins, banknotes and bullion overseas with Australia Post

Can people let me know how they send coins, banknotes and bullion overseas from Australia when Australia Post totally prohibits it. please see extract from Australia Post Website Coins, bank notes and bullion In addition to this list, we won't delive...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sales down 70% on last year... what is going on?

Unbelievable...been doing Ebay for 10 years and it's never been this bad..our sales compared to last year are around 70% down...18 days at the moment without a sale, when we usually have around 8-10 per month..This has never happened before..we have ...

• 63 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Send offer to buyers

What exactly is Send offier to buyers? How does it work etc? Is there some record of who have set my offers to? I am finding it difficult to work out what I am suppposed do. Plus since the "send offer to buyers" option has been up and running I haven...

QR Codes

I received an email from EBay telling me to add tracking numbers, but i do! The problem is I have to do it manually as Australia post only uses QR codes for tracking numbers, why can't we scan QR codes in eBay?

Switching to classic site in chrome

I am trying to relist some unsold items, but cannot work out how to switch to the classic site format in order to do so. Any suggestions?

• 9 replies
  • 3 Helpful

why are some buyers unable to complete checkout

I have recently had two messages within an hour from buyers unable to complete the checkout. process due to failure t process payment. I tried myself and the purchase was good until the final step when the payment was unable to be processed. I used a...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Refund to buyer due to item not in stock

Hello i have tried issuing a refund to a buyer due to being out of stock. However when the transaction is cancelled through ebay, paypal tried withdrawing the money from my bank account which at the time didn't have enough funds. My account now has e...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay claims a valid tracking number is invalid???

A buyer opened an item not received case. Ebay gives me three options of how to respond, the first one being to add a tracking number. I had already added a tracking number after posting the item. When I try to add the number as a response option, eb...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Negative feedback

I thought I would give selling ago. Was selling on Facebook alot. I follow the rules really packed well. Put everything in description correctly. I sold a coin. No where did it say comes with certificate. Buyer messages saying has none to send to him...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How much ebay charge to post item less than 100g within australia?

Recently, I post an item through the Australian Post Office. The item weight was 2.83g and dimension 7.19 x 4.16 x 3.28 cm. I put this item on eBay with free postage. I packed item with my own packaging and print label from eBay which has got trackin...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sold item not collected from post office (buyer ghosting)

Hello everyone, So I sold an item (N64 console with box and everything) with signature post and it has been awaiting at the buyers local post office for 2 weeks now. I have sent at least 4 or 5 message to the buyer informing of this but have recieved...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful