Buyer Repeatably Claims INR

I recently cancelled an order. I reviewed the buyers feedback left for sellers. A third or more of purchases are claimed as not received or damaged. The buyer leaves positive feedback for the sellers after they refund. I did not want to take the chance of being used by this person for free product. I reported the buyer to eBay. They did not care as they claim the buyer had a negative experience. I bet the sellers did as well. So I wore the transaction defect rate. Better to my way of thinking than supporting a buyer who appears to be a crook or the unluckiest buyer in history.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Use 'Problem with buyers address'. It will still cost you 30c, but you won't get a defect.

No point trying to alert us. You are the only one who knows the buyer's ID. The rest of us only get something along the lines of a*****a.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Use 'Problem with buyers address'. It will still cost you 30c, but you won't get a defect.

No point trying to alert us. You are the only one who knows the buyer's ID. The rest of us only get something along the lines of a*****a.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

I would like to name the buyer for the benefit of all sellers. But, recourse for defamation would not be an area I wish to go to. I found your suggestion helpful.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Even if you did name the buyer, admins would edit it out, as you cant name and shame on here.

Which personally I think is a great idea,  as you may have a bad experience with a seller,  but that is your opinion only, and as such naming and shaming is a bad thing (IMHO).  And really are they really dodgy or have they really had a bad run,  again all opinion

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Sensible move.

I always check buyer feedback before proceeding with the order and have definitely dodged a few bullets over the years for sure!

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply