Are the non working Australia only filters a glitch or a new change?

if its a change I cant sell on ebay anymore as the overseas competition is too much

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I've conatcted ebay via the live chat, they have escalated the issue, and apparently had no idea it was even a problem. Hopefully they'll fix it soon!

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope so! Man Frustrated

Message 2 of 22
Latest reply

A ne3ed an answer from ebay urgently on this as it may well put me out of business, cant get through on the phone

Message 3 of 22
Latest reply

tstore
Community Member
It is working? I just tested it
Message 4 of 22
Latest reply

in what way did you test it

Message 5 of 22
Latest reply

It isnt working

you get the same amount of items on australia only, on ebay australia and on world wide and importantly when australia only is chosen it excludes NO item from os

Message 6 of 22
Latest reply

I've conatcted ebay via the live chat, they have escalated the issue, and apparently had no idea it was even a problem. Hopefully they'll fix it soon!

Message 7 of 22
Latest reply

i cant compete with os prices and i have sold nothing over the weekend as the catagories are flooded with os items in some categories i deal in the difference is 40.000 items!!!!!!!!!

Message 8 of 22
Latest reply

I can undersatand your frustration. Now look at it from a buyer perspectuive as well. All catergories are flooded by OS listings to point where buyers are giving up trolling through the thousands of irrellevant listings. But on the flipside, eBay is a global shopping platform and if your prices are too high you may not sell your items even in Australia Only as buyers now look worldwide.

Message 9 of 22
Latest reply

I am not sure what is going on but something is. I have only ever sold in australia and until today never had any enquiries into my stuff. Today I've had 2 people ask me if I would send items to the US.

Message 10 of 22
Latest reply