Aus Post Tracking not updating .. i'm worried.

This is my partner's account but we both use it however this is my first time that i personally have sold stuff on ebay. On monday i sent off a post parcel, just a regular padded parcel with the thing the person bought, with the package i got a tracking number. Though it's now been 4 days and the tracking number still says that it was just accepted from me at my post office and hasn't changed in 4 days. I am worried about the parcel, i assume by now that it should have moved from my local post office. Has anyone else had this happen to them?, is it just that some people at aus post are lazy and don't scan the parcels to say where it is? Or should i be really worried that something has happened to it..oh please don't say to be worried.

- Alicia

Message 1 of 69
Latest reply
68 REPLIES 68

Re: Aus Post Tracking not updating .. i'm worried.

I was only guessing Tippy.............................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 51 of 69
Latest reply

Hi well I have the exact same problem I’ve posted something from bridport on last Monday didn’t update and all of the sudden it was in Sydney on Friday it just came yesterday pretty 😡

Message 52 of 69
Latest reply

What is the problem?

The buyer got the item. Tracking is generally used to verify that or to see where something is. You know where it is.

Message 53 of 69
Latest reply

The guy who runs Australia Post is not underpaid , he gets paid millions, it's a disgrace.

Message 54 of 69
Latest reply

Perhaps you should do a bit of research into AP's CEO - it's a woman for starters and her salary is a lot less than Ahmed Fahour was getting.....................

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-27/christine-holgate-new-australia-post-boss/8654762

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 55 of 69
Latest reply

I lost large packages on that same train derailment , they were horse show ribbons and rugs on the way to WA for a large show. They eventually turned up back on our doorstep nearly 2 years later - bit late for the show though and we had to foot the bill for another couple thousand $$ for replacements.... no offer of help from them though.
Message 56 of 69
Latest reply

@pepik128 wrote:

The guy who runs Australia Post is not underpaid , he gets paid millions, it's a disgrace.

love when really really old threads get a rerun with out of date comments

Message 57 of 69
Latest reply

Although it isnt just that they dont scan it, i have signed for parcels on the little scanner they use and it still shows parcel in transit.
Message 58 of 69
Latest reply

It depends on when the driver/postman downloads the information.

Most of the StarTrack drivers only download when they get back to the base at night.

Message 59 of 69
Latest reply

sikaars-0
Community Member
Please send me contact number of Aus post
Message 60 of 69
Latest reply