Aussies more inclined to leave negative feedback?

I sell to a lot of buyers from the US, UK, Europe and Asia using different eBay accounts to target different regions on Earth and currency rates but one thing I've always noticed is that fellow Australians seem to be more inclined to leave negative comments,

The problem seems to stem from not reading item listing info and/or not understanding what it means.

The international buyers are always so thankful and also very communicative, even though they have to pay up to 3 times more postage for the same item!

Anyone else noticed this?

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Aussies more inclined to leave negative feedback?

It is interesting you are seeing that. Years and years ago, I bought quite a bit from the U.S.

I would do a little feedback research, and to me (then) it looked like Americans could be a bit trigger happy with negs, before contacting a seller, or for trivialities.

Not all, of course 🙂 but it seemed a bit less easy going than here, then.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 11 of 11
Latest reply