Australia Post crashed ??

It seems the whole Australia post label generation system is down. Cannot get labels through ebay or parcel send .....??

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Just tried again and it's working now. Go Go Go!

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Yup was the case yesterday as well.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Yes having all sort of problems ! Ebay doesn't seem to have a clue .I was charged three times for one label but never got one. Driving me crazy. Will have to  visit the post office & buy prepaids. 

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Yes I had one that created but wouldn't print. Hoping to be able to retrieve it at some point because the tracking numbers gone in. Will not try and create any more until its fixed....

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

I sure hope the boys up north haven't decided to hack AusPost.
Good to know you can't process labels through eBay just now either

as it will save me getting charged for nothing ( at eBay as well ).

Guess it's the usual waiting ( and hoping )  game.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cosmologically speaking we are all little more than a bacterial film on a soft rock hurtling through an unimaginable void.
Don't take it all too seriously.
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Make sure you go into Orders (top) > Postage Labels (on the left) and cancel any excess labels within the 5 days otherwise you'll get charged and they won't refund you. Happened to me with 2 unused labels. So many glitches on eBay atm getting worse and worse not sure what's going on.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Have you tried re-printing via the email they sent you confirming the order for the postage label?

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Apparently it's an issue with Aus Post at least that's what I was told on help chat. Couldn't post yesterday because of it and now today as well given Aus Post will be closing in less than an hour.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Just tried again and it's working now. Go Go Go!

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply