Australia Post full of excuses, but this one takes the cake!

Lodged an item on Monday 2nd Oct. Destination was in Victoria only 50km away so should arrive in 2 days (although as AP often point out delivery times are an estimate only).

Anyway, I always add parcels to my AP app for tracking and to check buyers have received their goods. Checked the tracking for this particular parcel and tracking shows parcel has been sorted.....through Chullora, NSW.......next stop, Granville NSW.

So I contacted AP annoyed at this parcel delivery as well as yet another late delivery for another parcel.

this was the response.....

Blah, blah blah...... 

Keep in mind that parcels can be processed through any of our sorting facilities in Australia. If, for instance, the Melbourne facility is over capacity it is normal for items to be transported to Sydney for sorting rather than them having to sit for days in Melbourne creating a backlog that would have a knock on effect and blow out delivery time frames even more.

What a crock of doggie doo!  More like a simple case of imcompetence, something that AP are becoming extremely good at!

Excuses, excuses, excuses.....and no responsibility accepted for their errors!

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Australia Post full of excuses, but this one takes the cake!

It's a proper post office (Eastland Shopping Centre), right down to being the only thing (besides the banks) in darkness at 5PM even when every other shop is open late on Thursday/Friday nights. 🙂
Message 11 of 11
Latest reply