Australia Post price rises

I learned today from postmaster that A.P. price rises are due on satchels & parcels, commencing soon....can't find any information atm...please post here if you know anything

Message 1 of 58
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Just went to the post office.   My post lady is angry how much they are going up the 3rd of July. the small prepaid bags are going up to $10.90!!!!   medium bag $14.80  large $18.65 and xlarge $22.45!!!!!   Soon it wont be worth sending anything

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 58
Latest reply
57 REPLIES 57

It will be the first week of September, probably. Or maybe October.

Message 2 of 58
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

It will be the first week of September, probably. Or maybe October.

or november, possibly december

Message 3 of 58
Latest reply

Just went to the post office.   My post lady is angry how much they are going up the 3rd of July. the small prepaid bags are going up to $10.90!!!!   medium bag $14.80  large $18.65 and xlarge $22.45!!!!!   Soon it wont be worth sending anything

Message 4 of 58
Latest reply

Thankyou for confirmation......my postmaster did tell me approx. 10% rise.....parcels too!

Message 5 of 58
Latest reply

I remember when a small parcel was $3.30 and a 20kg was $6 for same city deliveries.

Message 6 of 58
Latest reply

Time to buy and train very strong hormone-bulked-up carrier pigeons โ€ฆ?

Message 7 of 58
Latest reply

@sandyson43-7 wrote:

I can assure you she wasn't angry, just pretending to be angry to placate you.  She will be jumping with joy as her commission will go up.

Message 8 of 58
Latest reply

Stated at the PO - the post lady would not be on any commission. 

Message 9 of 58
Latest reply

No Sue doesnt own this post office shes just employed to work a couple of days there.  And yes she was angry they have gone up this much shes a lovely lady that is human and feels for her buyers coming in sad over this.

Message 10 of 58
Latest reply