Automatic feedback for buyers

When I was using Selling Manager Pro I had set my sellers acount to automatically leave feedback.

However, a buyer has jiust asked me to leave feedback for them and when I check my feedback page there seems to be a few hundred buyers that are still awaiting feedback from us.  Indicating this time saving function is now not operating

a) I cannot find such a function in the new Sellers Hub - is it there somewhere?

b) Is there any fast way to leave feedback for all of my outstanding tranasactions, or do I need to do it one-by-one?

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Automatic feedback for buyers

i've got automatic feedback for buyers left to on - but it only leaves feedback once they've left feedback for me. i use the seller manager pro as well.

the quickest way to do it in bulk if you want to do it manually is to go into your posted items, then click the checkbox next to all of the transactions you want to leave feedback for and at the top of the page there should be a button which says "leave feedback" or a drop-down menu to leave feedback for all the selected items. hope that helps! :] 

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply