FREE TO SELL REST OF SEPT PROMO

Ebay must be losing sellers (& possibly buyers) in droves.... I just received a promo to sell for free with no FVF's either for the rest of Sept.... Unfortunately it'll mean contacting ebay YET AGAIN to have all this credited as i'm still being charged for FREE listings.

I've only just returned to selling on ebay after 10mths & to be honest i wouldn't bother unless there's no FVF offers. I sold a vase yesterday for $45 & the fees (before they were credited) were $8.20!!! That's almost 20%. I can really see why so many call it greedbay!! 

And apparently something big happening at 6pm tonight to celebrate 18yrs of Ebay.... Hope it's free listings AND FVF's for all of Oct too. I won't be listing after sept otherwise.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

they had story on A Current Affair last night about the promo . . . . . and it is 18% off all purchase site wide from 6pm to 10pm tonight to celebrate their 18th birthday in Australia.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

That'd be right.    I just spent up big and missed out.  Couldn't find a voucher anywhere!

Is there a code for that 18%?

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

The buyers might be celebrating, but the free to sell for sept. is stupid. I have heaps of free listings and i'm still getting charged for them if i try to list anything. Contacted ebay again for the 5th time. Suggested they hire some other technicians that are not part of ebay, seeing as the ebay techs don't know how to fix the problem. I may as well talked to the wall.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

That'd be right.    I just spent up big and missed out.  Couldn't find a voucher anywhere!

Is there a code for that 18%?

18% off everything, minimum spend $75, code is PARTY18, only til 10pm tonight.

Terms and conditions https://pages2.ebay.com.au/Buyer_coupons/party18?_trkparms=%26clkid%3D7654283176389064160

IMG_0685.JPG

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply