BUY IT NOW ISSUES

Hi out there! does anyone of you you lovely people out there have any idea how to do the 'buy it now' option and not have to have it on for 29 days at all??? I have chatted on line with ebay but even 'she' couldn't figure it out.

Also, how do you stop that 'make an offer' thing appearing when you haven't ticked it???? A couple of glitches I am hopoing you can help me with.

Many thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

BUY IT NOW ISSUES

Ebay seems to be adding the "make an offer" to some Seller's listings. It seems to be random. The only thing you can do is remove it, and then sometimes they put it back, so keep an eye on it. As for listing for a shorter time for a BIN, someone said on one of these posts that you can select a shorter time, not sure if this is correct.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

BUY IT NOW ISSUES

On your selling page, click on the dropdown menu to the right of the item and select Revise. When you're in the listing, scroll down to the area just under the description and it should have a "select duration" option. If it's not there, it's possible that you may not be listing on the standing listing form but are using the quick listing tool. If that's the case, look for a link somewhere on the top right page of the page that's for the advanced listing tool.

If your 30 day listing has already run for longer than 10 days you won't be able to change the duration until it rolls over (if you've ticked the auto relist box) or you relist it.
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

BUY IT NOW ISSUES

Thank you for your help...it's a real pain having to remove them...not to mention having to check all the time to see if it has been sneakily been added. I will keep trying to solve the problem. again, many thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

BUY IT NOW ISSUES

I will try that 'advanced tool' suggestion ...sounds like a plan. Many thanks for helping ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply