Be Careful People Another Scam

Just received this email today......

I tried to contact you on your Amazon account many times, but no answer. Finally I found you using eBay community. What happened, I paid for this product from Amazon http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ID2HI7S//ref=gb1h_img_c-3_3862_36dc8ddd?smid=ATVPDKI 2 weeks ago. When are you be able to start delivery? I'm very worried! If you don't answer me in few days i will report you to Amazon and FBI. I have your full details. Also i have spoken with my lawyer

I do not have an Amazon Account but because they mention eBay Community I just thought it right to wearn you all.

Thank You

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

saarzi
Community Member

Not much of a scam if you dont have an Amazon account to begin with.

Scammers are getting brighter and brighter it seems :s

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

You should be so lucky !!!! the FBI !!!! WOW they are in for ya. 🙂 call ebay and let them know that you are getting these messages through their site. 

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

saarzi
Community Member

to be honest, Id probably go along with it and troll the **bleep** out of them. for my own sick amusement.

Please,,, PLEAASEEEEE dont contact the FBIII!!!!!

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Ill refund ASAP ! just give me your bank account details, full name and address and phone number and the money will be in your account... 😉

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

do a Sheldon (from Bing Bang) and tell them you are an honorary member of the Justice League of America  and Starfleet Academy and you welcome the attention from the FBI.  Bring it on!

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

Smiley LOL     You people crack me up ! 

Thanks for the heads up too crowman   Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

Just say you are fortunate to have contacetd me as I am a serving member of the FBI.

Our team will be investigating your claims.

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

I'd reply with:

I'm sorry, I won't be able to rectify this issue immediately as I am being investigated for internet scams by the FBI. I have to keep a low online profile for the time being. I will let you know when the heat is off and we can finalise the transaction then. In the mean time, please send me your full name, address, date of birth, bank account details, tax file number and social security number, to make the finalisation much quicker when I'm back on line. Thank you, your dear friend <insert a name here>

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

Tell him not to contact your Forgotten Brother In-law as you are trying to forget him.

But seriously anyone that mentions FBI this smells Nigerian

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply