Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Do I or don't I , affect another sellers dsr's?

I am a seller, and obviousy l know the pain of a defect, so usually don't leave feedback at all if I have a fairly poor buying experience, realising that for that seller, with usually good feedback, I may have been a one off etc..however, I find myse...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Combining Postage Costs

Hi I have a customer who has purchased 2 items and I am confused of how to combine postage.Can someone please tell me how to combine postage?Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

You wanna bet?

There is an auction ending in less then 1 hr. 201222364461 It's Carls suit from the Today Show. Even though Today Show just opened this acct and have 0 feedbacks how much ya wanna bet they won't hold their money for 21 days on a new acct like the res...

new "return request" is supporting scammers !!

Sold a dress to UK, then buyer opened a "return request" on ebay, says its quality is no good. You have all seen the dreadful "return request" right? New stuff ebay came up to screw sellers. We have been selling dresses for years, from what she said ...

• 16 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Will I be punished for refusing pick up?

I recently sold an item through auction. The winning bidder asked me questions throughout the auction with no problems.However, after the auction ended the buyer contacted me asking to pay cash on pick up. I told the buyer that I can not offer pick u...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay charging $1 to list $0.99 cent items in my store.

Hi everyone. I have been listing stamps in my store for auction at 0.99 cent start, the insertion fees were free so i decided to list quite a few stamps, but when i finished listing i found ebay had charged $1 insertion fees for many of the stamps, b...

BEST WEB HOSTING SITES

Any sellers tried other web hosting sites for selling ? any information is appreciated thanks

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! LIMITED SALES AND WATCHERS

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY LATELY SALES ARE SLOW AND WATCHERS ARE VERY LIMITED? I MAINLY SELL BOOTIES AND HARDLY GET MANY WATCHERS NOW OR MANY SALES. I HAVE QUITE A FEW EBAY BOOTIE FRIENDS WHO TELL ME THAT THEIR SALES AND WATCHERS ARE NOT NEAR AS GOOD AS...

Resolved! Has LISTING DESIGNER been scrapped?

Am I correct in assuming that you can’t use LISTING DESIGNER anymore? Although I have been able to access it in TURBO LISTER (edit, edit listing designer) and apply it to my drafts; once the listings go LIVE on Ebay, the listing design disappears. (I...