Bid canceling joker

thebarginfinder
Community Member

I got some guy thats canceled his bids and then rebids on the same item multiple times, What gives, Does any 1 else get these jokers.

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Bid canceling joker

If he's the first bidder - then maybe he's just worked out the rules ?:|

Message 2 of 24
Latest reply

Bid canceling joker

thebarginfinder
Community Member

He's bidding on 2 items, 1 solo and the other some 1 else is bidding on, Worries me it will sell, and i wont see my cash and will lose sales over it.

Message 3 of 24
Latest reply

Bid canceling joker

If you are really concerned check out his feedback, if he has a history of bid retractions cancel the bid and add him to your BBL. But more than likely he is new and nibble bidding

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 4 of 24
Latest reply

Bid canceling joker

Have you checked their f/b?  Have they asked for pick-up?  Have they asked about combined postage, as 2 oilcans wouldn't cost $16 to post, surely?

What leads you to believe they won't pay?

Message 5 of 24
Latest reply

Bid canceling joker

thebarginfinder
Community Member

FB check outs good, Just dont see the point of it,Ah well each to thier own,

Message 6 of 24
Latest reply

Bid canceling joker

FB check outs good, Just dont see the point of it,Ah well each to thier own,

is he checking to see what other bidders highest bids are

Message 7 of 24
Latest reply

Bid canceling joker

If you are talking about the 2 oil cans; there has been no bid retraction and neither one of the 2 bidders have ever retracted.

Can#1 - The one bidder had bid $X, then decided it may not be enough, so they upped their bid, and again later on decided to up it again.

On the second can the same bidders bid $8, the second bidder bid $8.50, then the first bidder bid more, and then decided to increase his bid again..  Why on earth would you not be happy you get people bidding?

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: โ€œThose Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocitiesโ€ .
Message 8 of 24
Latest reply

Bid canceling joker

thebarginfinder, I couldn't find any retractions either. Only what ***super_nova*** posted above is correct.

However, you asked a question which has made some of us look at your current & completed listings.

I don't know which to do - grin or grimace.

Lucky Hit Tabacco (sic) Wow the same tin/tins!!! listed THREE times

2 tins listed 20th Dec & 31 Dec, 1 tin listed 17 Jan

Marks on tobacco tins are almost like fingerprints and your 3 listing photos are still  available for us to see.

You only sold 2 tin listings but to the same buyer   v***1

That buyer has quite a bidding history with you but you have only left 1 rating for them & they haven't left any for you.

It doesn't take long to search your feedback to find your buyer with 1 feedback, then advanced search to see that buyer won 4 of your listings in January.

Boardies don't like to be duped:

http://community.ebay.com.au/topic/Selling/Freindly-Banter-Forums/500161754

Sorry!!!!

Message 9 of 24
Latest reply

Bid canceling joker

X-(

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 10 of 24
Latest reply