Blocking a buyer - but also blocking their messages

Hello! Just a quick question....I was sure I had my settings tight and that blocked buyers were not even able to send me a message. I am lucky I only have a few blocked buyers but one in particular has been messaging me and I was so sure this was not possible the way I had it set up. I have searched and have come up empty.

So my question: can anyone help point me in the direction of where I can click the box stopping all contact from blocked buyers.

Help is greatly appreciated, thank you in advance ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

block.JPGUnder Buyer Requirements in Site Preferences

The very last option

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

If you go to tick the box suggested in other posts ad find you already had it checked, there is a back door way blocked buyers can still contact you. You can not stop this contact, so in this case I would be contacting CS and advising them of this pests behaviour. I would request the CS rep send them a warning to cease contact. Any more trouble and I would call CS back to request further, more serious action.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

block.JPGUnder Buyer Requirements in Site Preferences

The very last option

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Account > Site Preferences > Buyer Requirements > "Don't allow blocked buyers to contact me."

Tick the box for "Don't allow blocked buyers to contact me."

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

If you go to tick the box suggested in other posts ad find you already had it checked, there is a back door way blocked buyers can still contact you. You can not stop this contact, so in this case I would be contacting CS and advising them of this pests behaviour. I would request the CS rep send them a warning to cease contact. Any more trouble and I would call CS back to request further, more serious action.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks Curraone! I had not clicked far enough....knew I had seen it somewhere - appreciate your help!! 

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks Tazzieterror!

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

@chameleon54 wrote:

Ahhh! thanks chameleon54!! I thought I had it locked down and after checking I have actually had it locked down correctly but I did not know there was a back door so that's obviously how she is getting through. Thanks so much. Its ironic as she is trying to buy something else from me.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply