Buyer paid but has not picked up item

sarmal77
Community Member
I would like some advice.
I had a listing end on 7 January for pick up only. My rules stated contact is to occur within 2 days, and pick up is to occur within 7 days of auction finishing.
I sent invoice after auction ended and sent message requesting they contact regarding day and time to pick up.
Didn't hear back so on day 3 I sent message advising if i didn't hear by midday the following day, i would presume she didnt want it and relist. Within a short time, I received notification that she paid me via paypal and i finally got a message saying they would be here on Sunday evening (13th).
Sunday came and went and they didn't show and I didn't hear back.
I messaged on Monday and finally heard back later asking me to call to organise a pick up time. I have called repeatedly over the last few days, left voice messages and ebay messages. I still have not heard back.
I understand if they had not paid, I can mark them as unpaid and relist, but as they have paid, I am really unsure what I should do.
I have made multiple attempts to contact, with no success and I just want the item picked up. But as I have their money, what action should I take?
Any advice would be appreciated.
Message 1 of 37
Latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

Lol 

@davewil1964 wrote:
After nearly 3 years?

You're patient

@davewil1964 wrote:
After nearly 3 years?

You're patient

Message 31 of 37
Latest reply

There's an echo in here

Message 32 of 37
Latest reply

ECHO echo echo echo echo echo.................... Wait, hang on, that's the inside of my head I can hear help.gif

Message 33 of 37
Latest reply

You can relist it under the uncollected goods act nsw. and that the buyer mayhave to pay for the fees if you relist it should they charge you. give them 28 days form the time u send them a letter and if they still dotn reply, the goods are uncollected and he.she will frofeit his payment and will not be refunded

Message 34 of 37
Latest reply

I'm guessing in the 3 years since the OP started this thread, they have probably got it sorted by now. I don't even think the OP is on eBay any more, so highly unlikely to see your message any way.

Message 35 of 37
Latest reply

Hi, what do I do if buyer is doing local pickup but they have paid through paypal?

Message 36 of 37
Latest reply

Give them the item when they turn up and mark as posted.

And try not to drag up old threads.

Unless your buyer paid 4 years ago, a new thread is indicated.

Edit: Make that 5 years ago.

Message 37 of 37
Latest reply