Buyer purchases multiple items with free postage

Hi y'all, an age-old question I'm sure

Buyer just purchased two items from me, listed as free postage, so two lots of postage. They've not asked me for a partial refund or anything. Is there any 'official' way I can give them some money back? I could chuck some money in the parcel I guess. 🤔

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Buyer purchases multiple items with free postage

If they made one payment it is one order with multiple items.

Message 11 of 18
Latest reply

Right 👍... I am just SO DUMB at this hahaha... it spoke about 'buy a postage label' or whatever. Ebay is all too complex, I can't keep up. My mind is stuck in 2004 postage options, I don't understand half the things spoken about now!

Message 12 of 18
Latest reply

Best thing to do is double check everything before hitting the ok button. Otherwise theres not much to learn as ebay have made most things either automatic or taken away the ability to change it.

Message 13 of 18
Latest reply

Kitschkoven.. I am puzzled with your question. If, as you said. items were listed as 'free postage' so why would there be any postage involved, regardless of how many items did buyer purchased? 

Message 14 of 18
Latest reply

halfgweilo, while I was thinking about eol-products' reply, that did occur to me. How would Ebay know how much I paid for postage, and how much the buyer paid for postage, if I put it down as free postage? One of these days I'll develop some logical thought lol

Message 15 of 18
Latest reply

We're getting there. 

Message 16 of 18
Latest reply

Kind of. Maybe. 😅

Message 17 of 18
Latest reply

Some never will