Buyer refunded but Item has disappeared

I've refunded a buyer but the transaction has disappeared. I've check the Sold, Unsold and Archives but not in any of these. I still haven't received a credit for FVF so was looking for the transaction to contact eBay but alas it's disappeared. Anyone know what may have happened. The buyer was refunded without going through the returns procecss. Havent had this happen before.

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Was the sale less than 60 days ago? Did you look under deleted items from the menu on the left side of the screen? Sometimes stuff ends up in there.

Edit: If it's more than 60 days but less than 90 days, or if it's not in the deleted, check your sold listings. Click on any of your listings, then click on see other items. On the left of the next screen select sold items. That will show all sold items for the last 90 days.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Was the sale less than 60 days ago? Did you look under deleted items from the menu on the left side of the screen? Sometimes stuff ends up in there.

Edit: If it's more than 60 days but less than 90 days, or if it's not in the deleted, check your sold listings. Click on any of your listings, then click on see other items. On the left of the next screen select sold items. That will show all sold items for the last 90 days.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply