Buyer unable to make repeat purchase off me.

cq_tech
Community Member

I have a repeat customer who, when trying to purchase some more of the same items, has received this message from eBay...

• We're sorry, but the seller of this item is unable to receive funds at this time.

He has a feedback of several hundred and his purchase attempt doesn't appear on my Buyer Requirements Activity Log so he hasn't been caught out by any of my buyer blocks and I've had 5 additional sales come through today without any issues. I've emailed and told him to try again, and if it still doesn't work, to simply email me with the number required and I'll send him an invoice, but that doesn't solve the problem.

Anybody have any ideas why this is happening?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Buyer unable to make repeat purchase off me.

no wonder you can't find it ebay have been breaking things again. I just found out from within SMP's to do list you used to be able to go straight to the BBL now it only takes you to the information page where there you'll now find the link. the exemption list used to be under the BBL i thought.

But here try this CQ I could only find it by googling.
http://offer.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?BidderPermitLogin

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Have you tried adding them to your exceptions list?

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

No, I haven't. I've searched high and low for it but have no idea where the bloody thing is.
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

no wonder you can't find it ebay have been breaking things again. I just found out from within SMP's to do list you used to be able to go straight to the BBL now it only takes you to the information page where there you'll now find the link. the exemption list used to be under the BBL i thought.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Ahh, thats why I cant find it then.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Yes I've had this same trouble too.

I have shortcut buttons set up to get me quickly to these locations but they don't work any more.

Used to be all in one place but looks like they have been tinkering and moved things around.

Why oh why can't they leave things alone that are working and focus in on some things that are not working properly.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

@harley_babes_hoard wrote:

Thank you harley babe, that did the trick. Ebay have been screwing around with Selling Manager and like you, my previously working links now only take me to the information pages, so I've had to create new links under SM's Shortcuts for both my BBL, and now, my Exemption List. I really wish they'd leave things alone as all they're doing is making our lives harder (as if selling here isn't hard enough already). I'm wondering now just how many sales this has cost me since eBay stuffed things up. 😞

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply