Can I get the customers phone number to write on the consignment note?

I ship with TNT and they require the receivers phone number in the event of a problem delivering the goods. Is there a way that I can acquire the customers phone number?
Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You could try asking the buyer for their number.

Alternately you can get the number from ebay...the buyer will be given your details too.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Hi, you can get the buyers numbers by going into your sold items, then clicking on the last column (that's where mine is) and the drop down box will appear (this is where you can "contact buyer etc...) and click on "view sales record".
It has the contact number under their address. If they have registered it of course.

Hope that helps
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

I have noticed though, recently, not all buyers actually HAVE a phone number in their details, and because of that there's no phone number showing on the sales record.  i thought it was mandatory to have a phone number in there.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

All a buyer has to do is type 00 000 000. As long as it is a number, ebay are happy.
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

The phone number of a buyer is always available to you under "Find Contact Information"

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/ebayadvsearch?_sofindtype=9

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks, Tried that and had no response.

@lyndal1838 wrote:

You could try asking the buyer for their number.

Alternately you can get the number from ebay...the buyer will be given your details too.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply