This actually sold LOL

Empty Apple iPad Air 2 64GB. Gold. Wifi And Cellular box. (Empty Box. No iPad)

Seriously-I had it on watch and it has sold.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

This actually sold LOL

aps1080
Community Member

Link, item number, How much for ?
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

This actually sold LOL

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

This actually sold LOL

I actually thought it was against eBay policy to sell empty boxes. I was told by a friend who listed an Apple iPhone box (no contents), that he had broken eBay policy and they removed it from sale!

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

This actually sold LOL

@foxette-in-sox wrote:

OH. MY. GOD. LMFAO!!!!!

Although I don't think it should be on Ebay at all, I can't help but laugh.  I don't feel sorry at ALL for the buyer, because it's a classic example of what we sellers deal with EVERY SINGLE DAY.  
If the buyer had read even the TITLE (not even the body of the listing but just the damn title) they would know what they were getting.

I am gobsmacked daily by buyers who just do not read, yet spend hundreds of dollars on purchasing items they clearly know NOTHING about.

*sigh*

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

This actually sold LOL

Huh?? It's showing as UNSOLD to me

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

This actually sold LOL

pin-jo1
Community Member

My friend tried to sell a carpet for over 3month and she coudn't do! And now someone sells an empty ipad box!

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

This actually sold LOL

If you open the original listing it says "sold for AU $150.00".

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

This actually sold LOL

All sorts of Apple product 'empty boxes' can be found on eBay (try Apple laptop boxes!). Such is the power of the Apple brand, people are willing to buy the packaging for them! Most are clearly marked 'box only' and usually have clear photos, you would have to be a mug to think that the product is included in the sale.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply