Can I report non paying buyers?

jaffa.lj81
Community Member

It's very frustrating not being able to leave negative feedback, but a buyer has purchased 4 items from me, and won't repsond to my messages. I have opened 3 unpaid items and will open the nlast one as soon as it will let me.

Several other sellers have left 'positive' feedback with negative comments, so it's not just me who is being messed around.

How do I contact ebay to report the buyer?

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

The unpaid item cases are the report. I recommend not following the actions of the sellers that left a negative comment with positive feedback - that's against policy and could see action taken against your account (which is the opposite of what you want to happen in this scenario).

Close the cases and issue the strikes (after the 4 days), and if you haven't already, go to Account > Site Preferences > Buyer Requirements and set up the block to prevent members with 2 or more strikes agains their account from buying from you.

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

jaffa.lj81
Community Member

Thanks for you advice I will wait until I can close the disputes, and have updated my buyer requirements 🙂

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

That will do it, 4 unpaid item strikes - they will no longer be bothering sellers on ebay! If only all sellers would do the same, a lot of us would not be getting mucked around the way we are. Negs were nothing, but strikes, they do the trick...I for one will never be bothered coz i have all my BBL in place, thank you for following thru;-)

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

That will do it, 4 unpaid item strikes - they will no longer be bothering sellers on ebay! If only all sellers would do the same, a lot of us would not be getting mucked around the way we are. Negs were nothing, but strikes, they do the trick...I for one will never be bothered coz i have all my BBL in place, thank you for following thru;-)

Yo Puss,its my understanding that if all non payer strikes are from 1 seller,it only counts as 1.Someone can correct me if I'm wrong-I am at least once a day-but in this instance,I believe I'm correct lol

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

I didn't know that foxy, I stand corrected, damn shame though!:-(

Only wrong once a day? how I envy you!:^O

Yo Puss - I love that, you put a smile on my face lol

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

Yo Puss,its my understanding that if all non payer strikes are from 1 seller,it only counts as 1.Someone can correct me if I'm wrong-I am at least once a day-but in this instance,I believe I'm correct lol

I hope not.  I cannot see a reason why it should be that way.  If somebody does not pay for 4 items they should get 4 strikes, and those 4 should count, unless of-course there was a valid reason for not paying.  Actually, I cannot afford it, is NOT valid 🙂

It is not like getting 4 FB from the same person, which could be misused to get FB score from a friend.

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

It is not like getting 4 FB from the same person, which could be misused to get FB score from a friend.

It is getting 4 FB from the same person, which is why it will be counted as one.

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

Puss here again, what if a buyer purchased ..say 3 items a couple days apart and as sep orders? Would you still be counted as only one strike if you opened NPB on each sep? Just wondering

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

I would be inclined to close each dispute a few days apart to see if that made a difference.

(totally clueless here, but that is what I would do).

Happy Braff, Happy Braff
JUST CALL ME BRAFF
Message 10 of 13
Latest reply