Can't contact buyer

I have a customer that has purchased on 28/6. The courier has tried to deliver it, but no one was available, they have left calling cards, but have heard nothing. The courier company have said they will be returning the goods to me shortly. I have emailed him, using the email address provided in Ebay, but it bounced back, I've tried calling the number provided, but it's disconnected. I have also sent messages through Ebay, with no response. When the courier returns it to me, I will certainly refund him, but my question is, what do I do now, if anything?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Can't contact buyer

if it was me i think i'd call ebays customer service and ask them what the protocol is.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Can't contact buyer

Did they pay by PayPal? Check their notification for contact details....
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Can't contact buyer

As David says certainly try ebay CS.

But it seems to me you have done everything you can be reasonable expected to do.

I would await the courier sending the package back to you then cancel the order, refund and get your fees back.

Perhaps also refund less any costs that you have incurred.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Can't contact buyer

If I cancel the order, don't I have to wait for them to accept it though. I'll do as Dave said, contact Ebay CS and see what they say.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Can't contact buyer

Just spoke to Ebay CS, They suggest once the goods come back, refund him through Paypal, less any charges etc....., then contact Ebay again and they'll process a manual credit of my fees. So all good. Thanks for the replies.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply