Can't find my listings

I have 3 Seiko watches listed for sale, however when I search for Seiko watches, automatic, used etc I never find them.

These are not new listings (last 48 hrs sort of thing)  have been up for a week or so, at first I thought eBay may have had a filter that stopped your finding own listings, so i did a search on my wife's computer and again the same thing, I searched using every filter i could to distill the information to search for again without success.

Which raises the question if I can't find them searching for a specific item how many would be customers don't find then either.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Can't find my listings

I found 2x Seiko's and 1 Citizen. Try putting the word watch in the title of the Seiko's. If someone searches for "Seiko Watch", they may not show up.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Can't find my listings

@imastawka wrote:

The Citizen watch 6000 comes up as the only listing that's that specific.

The other two, I searched just Seiko watches and just going

by the date they were listed I found them both.

Too many seiko watch listings, so that's why I used the date

to track them down

So they are visible.

Thanks for that, just seemed strange.

When I am searching I use ; Seiko mens watch / Automatic/ preowned/ BIN or Auction you would think that would narrow down the search.

Thanks for your help

Max

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Can't find my listings

imastawka
Honored Contributor

to track them down

So they are visible.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Can't find my listings

I found 2x Seiko's and 1 Citizen. Try putting the word watch in the title of the Seiko's. If someone searches for "Seiko Watch", they may not show up.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Can't find my listings

@ausimax wrote:

I have 3 Seiko watches listed for sale, however when I search for Seiko watches, automatic, used etc I never find them.

These are not new listings (last 48 hrs sort of thing)  have been up for a week or so, at first I thought eBay may have had a filter that stopped your finding own listings, so i did a search on my wife's computer and again the same thing, I searched using every filter i could to distill the information to search for again without success.

Which raises the question if I can't find them searching for a specific item how many would be customers don't find then either.

Try putting the keywords in the title Seiko mens Watch should be in there for sure then any other keywords that may be used to search for them

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Can't find my listings

@imastawka wrote:

to track them down

So they are visible.

Thanks for that, just seemed strange.

When I am searching I use ; Seiko mens watch / Automatic/ preowned/ BIN or Auction you would think that would narrow down the search.

Thanks for your help

Max

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Can't find my listings

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

Thanks will do,

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Can't find my listings

@247newdeals wrote:

@ausimax wrote:

Try putting the keywords in the title Seiko mens Watch should be in there for sure then any other keywords that may be used to search for them

Thanks will do that, be a little more descriptive!

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply