Can't view invoice due to silly competition

Is there any way I can remove that stupid "win $20,000" that takes me to ebay deals.  I cannot view the order form so does that mean the buyer also can't get to it??

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Click send invoice and the order page will come up. Just don't hit the send invoice button.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

yes I am getting the same thing, so annoying. I have to go to my Seller Manager Pro page which I hate working from.

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

so annoying isn't it  - I hope my buyer is able to view her invoice, I certainly can't get to it

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

I just tried clearing cookies and cache, but that hasn't made any difference.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Click send invoice and the order page will come up. Just don't hit the send invoice button.

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

@debra9275 wrote:

Is there any way I can remove that stupid "win $20,000" that takes me to ebay deals.  I cannot view the order form so does that mean the buyer also can't get to it??

It has been a glitch for some time now that the seller cannot view his own order details until and if the buyer pays by paypal.

It does not affect the buyer's view of things.

As said ^^^ you can click to view the invoice if you need to look.   You can also look at  your sold email in your own isp folder.

The competition thingy does not appear if you have Adblock in Firefox - there are probably other ad blocking options.

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Ah yes, that works... Thanks very much purple and curraone
Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

So much eBay spam now! Sign in & bang spamed off the planet!

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

I have been having the same trouble - it is so annoying and frustrating!!!!  I'd like to know If this has been a glitch for a while, why isn't ebay doing anything about it? There are obviously a lot of people who are having trouble with this...very frustrated at the moment!

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Adblock, the only way to get anything done these days. Well, that and your hosts file (this is where anything containing the strings "twitter" or "facebook" go).
Message 10 of 11
Latest reply