Can we choose which Promotional Offer our listings come off?

Just got on to do some $1 Sunday listings, but my listings are coming off the "$0 Insertion & Final Value Fees" offer which finishes at midnight tonight, so that is pretty useless for me cause I'm assuming that unless my items sell by midnight it becomes void. It seems you can't pick which offer you want to use. I've tried deleting that promo offer and can't.  So why give me the $1 Sunday offer when I cannot use it???

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

drouin4
Community Member

Just wondering the same.

Also is the "$0 Insertion & Final Value Fees" promotion only valid for used items?

If I end everything tonight and relist for 30 days, will this promotion still be valid for the whole 30 days?

Thankyou.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

So long as the listings start by 11.59 tonight you'll pay no final value fees if they sell any time during their first cycle. If you put them on 30 days and they sell on day 30 you'll pay no fees. If you put them on 10 days you've only got 10 days in which to sell them - once they relist, either manually or automatically, they become a different listing and it no longer applies.

To pioneer, I'm not sure why you'd think it only applies to used items. I listed some new items and it came off the promo.

To julie9950, it doesn't matter which promo you use - the conditions apply any time during their first cycle so long as they're listed by the end of today. I think no final value fees are definitely better than paying $1, even if it is only a dollar!
Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Thankyou brerrabbit585, that's a great help, thanks so much for clearing it all up for me.
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Yes, I just noticed the $1 final value fee promotion say its for 'pre loved" items.
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

• Pay a maximum of $1 in Final Value Fees for any items you list and make available for purchase in a single category during the Promotion Period (see exclusions below).

If you don't want the $1 Promo and want to stay with the Free Promo, just don't activate the $1 one.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

@brerrabbit585 wrote:
So long as the listings start by 11.59 tonight you'll pay no final value fees if they sell any time during their first cycle. If you put them on 30 days and they sell on day 30 you'll pay no fees. If you put them on 10 days you've only got 10 days in which to sell them - once they relist, either manually or automatically, they become a different listing and it no longer applies.

To pioneer, I'm not sure why you'd think it only applies to used items. I listed some new items and it came off the promo.

To julie9950, it doesn't matter which promo you use - the conditions apply any time during their first cycle so long as they're listed by the end of today. I think no final value fees are definitely better than paying $1, even if it is only a dollar!

Especially when it appears the $1 doesn't include GST. So it ends up being $1.10.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply