Cancelling a part finished listing.

kitvale
Community Member

I just can't get my head around eBay procedure at all. I started entering an item for sale and then decided against it- so the listing is part finished. I now want to list another item and eBay keeps telling me to 'please complete your listing'. I can't delete it anywhere that I can find. Been on 'contact us' been on every item in selling help and numerous other places. Wasted hours. Can't continue  selling until I get rid of it. Since eBay doesn't help-  Can you?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

eBay would have saved a draft copy of your listing. If you don't want to use it you should be able to start again from scratch. Click on Sell an Item and under where it's telling you to complete your listing there is a box "enter 3-5 words about your item" . Enter some keywords and click on the Start selling button and you should be back at the beginning.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Are you sure there's not a Cancel button down the bottom of the page 

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

You should be able to click on sell an item and start a new listing. If it just wont work like it should, ( glitch in the system ? ) you could click on the half done listing and revise the details to a new listing. ie. change the heading, photos & description to your new listing. Its not really the ideal procedure but will work and get rid of that annoying message. Sometimes we have to be a bit imaginative when Ebay systems don't work like they should.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

kitvale, I just looked at your listings. With the scissors, you have listed a quantity of 2. Is that 2 sets of 2? If not, you can revise the quantity to 1.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply