Changes to Boards

Early next month eBay will be updating the Community forums in Australia. With these updates you'll enjoy a better experience, an updated look and feel and great new features, including:

A new "ask a question" feature The ability for you to give kudos to other users' posts When you ask a question, you'll be able to see when an answer is posted, and then "Accept the Solution" if you think the answer is a good one. Every time you accept a solution, you help other members who may have the same question find their answer even faster!

In order to make these enhancements, we will be placing the forums in "read-only" mode for a few days, starting Thursday, June 27th. After the updates are completed, you can continue to ask questions and talk with each other as you always do - your user name, previous posts and post counts will all stay the same. And there's nothing you need to do to take advantage of these new features - you'll have the same familiar navigation on the left of your screen and the same structure for Discussion Boards, Answer Centre, and Groups.

You can find more information about the changes here.

Hope its better with new mods too ๐Ÿ˜„

Message 1 of 37
Latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

Changes to Boards

Lol - "unwanted attention"

I think typing dead thread in CAPITALS in red font is incredibly attention seeking.

It is not a community service either when the poster does this constantly over time and others continue to indicate they think a thread still has relevance to them.  

Message 31 of 37
Latest reply

Changes to Boards

lmao! :^O

You need a new username DJ ... Deja The Dead Thread

I may have a warped sence of humour but I had to backspace that about 6 times to get it right because I was laughing so hard!

Don't blame me. I didn't vote him in ...
Message 32 of 37
Latest reply

Changes to Boards

Thank you dot com hey you ! I'm joking cat and I don't do it very often. Fortunately members don't revive old threads very often either. I am not dead Dotty.... ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

TCT
Message 33 of 37
Latest reply

Changes to Boards

Oh yeah! Ok, what about ... "Dead Thread Deja"

Don't blame me. I didn't vote him in ...
Message 34 of 37
Latest reply

Changes to Boards

I don't do it very often.

Sure you don't ..... 

As there is now no record that you do - I can't go back and count :-p;-)

Message 35 of 37
Latest reply

Changes to Boards

For the record - ๐Ÿ˜› !

TCT
Message 36 of 37
Latest reply

Changes to Boards

shahmink
Community Member

I recommend to type DEAD THREAD in as many threads as you can including new threads. That's how I attract some unwanted attention ( when I type it in a dead thread that is. )

Not sure if I'll be taking this advice Dead Thread Deja lol :^O

Message 37 of 37
Latest reply