Changes to Selling form

I was about to start scheduling items for auctions to start on 1st July. When I opened an existing template for listing CDs I found that the form had changed. For ten years I have been able to enter details in the shipping section (weight, dimensions, etc.) which was good as not all CDs, LPs and DVDs have the same weight and dimensions when packed. What I found was that this information was no longer required, rather I had to create a series of shipping policies, none of which mention weight or dimensions. I have set multiple policies but am concerned about whether they will show the correct rates.

I never cease to be amazed at how eBay makes drastic changes without any warning or explanation so that one only learns about them by accident.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Changes to Selling form

Further to the above, will the shipping rates I have shown in my policies automatically change when Australia Post increases prices on 3rd July?

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Changes to Selling form

You need to go to your postage settings and turn off shipping policies if that is what it is called. It should then go back to entering the postage details on the listing.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Changes to Selling form

I would just ask if you were trying to do this on Friday. I was half way through scheduling by listing "sell similar" when all of the sudden the space for "Seller's Description" completely disappeared. I tried several browsers and other devices with no success. Finally I decided it was "Friday" and gave up; it was fine again by Saturday. Hope you resolve your problem.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Changes to Selling form

No, I only discovered this today (Sunday).

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply