Changes to listing format (again)

I have two eBay sites. A few months ago both sites unexpectedly changed to the new format . I was not happy but quickly got used to the new format. Unfortunately I had to recreate all my templates, which was a bit of a nuisance. This afternoon I have discovered that one of my sites has mysteriously reverted to the original listing format. My newly created templates have vanished and my old ones are back, which means that I will have to delete them and recreate the ones which I recreated the last time the format changed. Can I switch to the new listing format, which I have come to like?

P.S. My second site has not changed back to the old format.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

all is OK. I contacted eBay and they reset my input form to the new version.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

When you relist, or sell similar, there used to be a link up the top right to switch to quick listing tool. If that's there, click on that. If not, try starting a listing froms scratch and see if the option is there then. If it doesn't show in either of those scenarios, I have absolutely no idea!

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

I'm afraid that there are no options shown. I wonder whether it's just a coincidence that  I happened to log into my old Auctiva account. When I did so Auctiva automatically updated all my existing auctions. I thought I had removed Auctiva some time ago.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

all is OK. I contacted eBay and they reset my input form to the new version.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply