Classic page for an eBay Store

I have just converted to a Store account, after all the problems with insertion fees with the changes to GTC listings.

I operate my account on an iPad, and prefer to use the classic site.

Can anyone tell me if I can have the Classic site permanently? Or do I have to work with the page that comes with the store and click the classic site link there, which only works for looking at one listing?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

A store is, essentially, an addon.

However you accessed your account before should still work.

I rarely look at my store, and listings still need to be done via 'sell' at top of page or 'Create Listing' in Seller Hub. I have no idea what 'Create Listing does, as far as layout, as I've never used it.

For most things I just use 'My Selling' which I have bookmarked.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Unfortunately, on a device it will always default to the mobile view. I don't know about iPads, because I know nothing about anything Apple, but on my android tablet, and phone, I was able to put a link (icon) on my home screen that will take me straight to the classic site. It saves me having to load the mobile page, then scroll down to select desktop view. 

On my android, there is a link in the menu to save that page to desktop/home screen. See if there is a similar link on your Apple device.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

bookmark the Classic Site page, and just use that every time you go on. Works for me! I hate the Hub! ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply