Click and Send is Down

I just started creating my many orders on click and send and then it froze, now it shows a page:

"You've requested a page that currently is on the Incapsula network. Incapsula was unable to connect to the server. "

I can't say I am surprised, Auspost have clearly not prepared themselves for the large amount of sellers posting out gifts for christmas...

It's ok Auspost... I only have 25 parcels that i need to post out tomorrow morning...!! 

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Click and Send is Down

Yeah, I'm pi**ed off too

I have a few dozen parcels to send out and I cannot get on either.  I was about to actually pay for my labels when it froze

AUSTRALIA POST : GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER !  WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF BEING MESSED AROUND WITH YOUR LESS THAN AVERAGE WEBSITE ALL THE TIME !

Message 2 of 23
Latest reply

Click and Send is Down

Ok, so its not just me then...

THe frustrating thing is I know that Auspost takes very long to fix their issues and time is something that we can't afford right now being so close to christmas.

It is the most crucial 2 weeks of the year for posting item...

QUICK AUSPOST!

I am planning my workaround which is to just post them at the post office...

Australia post needs a better backup if this is going to be a reoccurring thing. We should be able to quote the C&S code at the post office in order to get postage and tracking label for $6.20.

Message 3 of 23
Latest reply

Click and Send is Down

Agreed ausfast - with other outages the time frames to resolve website issues that Oz Post had was abysmal. 

I am returning my e-parcel contract tomorrow !!! This will give me full control over desktop installed software to print labels and processing will occur when I lodge - with the charges put on monthly account  - very, very reasonable prices too 🙂 and significantly less paperwork for taxman too!!

Message 4 of 23
Latest reply

Click and Send is Down

Yes, it's still down - just tried to log in!!!

Fortunately many of the parcels I need to post tomorrow can go as large letters, but still have few for Click and Send that I want to go also.  I think we should be able to post at PO for the click and send price.

Click and Send is Down

Oh no...Not again!!!

Message 6 of 23
Latest reply

Click and Send is Down

Seems to be back up now 🙂

Message 7 of 23
Latest reply

Click and Send is Down

All I get is on Firefox is

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to v2.clickandsend.com.au.

Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption algorithm(s).

(Error code: ssl_error_no_cypher_overlap)

Message 8 of 23
Latest reply

Click and Send is Down

I was getting that message earlier this evening, but used firefox ten minutes ago and it processed all ok

Message 9 of 23
Latest reply

Click and Send is Down

I'm using google chrome and it seems to be ok for now...

Message 10 of 23
Latest reply