Click and send not delivered

I purchased something last week from same state I paid straight away seller posted following day ,2 days later I had an email from Aust Post telling me the item had been delivered ,might have been delivered but not to my dam house .Emailed the seller straight away to let him know what had happened he got on the Aust Post they gave him the number to quote he gave it to me as he said he had authorised them to keep me in the loop .

Well I am totally sick of sitting on the phone at least 20 minutes each time .Still no item to late anyway now if it turns up brought one elswhere .

I have been to the local PO plus mail centre nobody knows where item has gone ,

I was told to check the neighbours to see if it had been left at there house I did this but that is not my job it is nowhere .Then the mail centre told me to check other houses with similar number what a darn joke 300 house in my Rd.

Also told to check my power box to see if it had been left inside it ,

Very hard to explain to Aust Post I was home waiting for the item and it was not delivered to my addy at all .

So I am still waiting not the sellers fault all Aust Post .

So just wondering how this will finish any clues .

Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: Click and send not delivered

I have a similar problem here as a buyer. Bought something from Melbourne (I'm from Adelaide). After a week, the item didn't turn up, so i wrote to the seller and check for the status. The seller then provided me the tracking number ##### and showed the item was delivered and received by ### (someone I don't even know and was from different location).

I asked for the postal receipt.....and the seller did scan me a copy....Problem is that, the tracking number sticker was attached to the receipt itself and not the actual lodgement receipt form which it supposed to be.....How can I tell that the seller has sent the parcel to the right person and address?

Message 21 of 25
Latest reply

You really should open your own topic, because many people who already contributed to this one may not look in again.

Best is to open PP dispute and the seller will have to send valid proof that they posted parcel to you.  You can also take the tracking info to your local post office and ask them to look into it; they have access to more info than you get from the AP tracking site.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: โ€œThose Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocitiesโ€ .
Message 22 of 25
Latest reply

My problem is solved finally ๐Ÿ™‚

Sorry for hijacking this post

Cheers

Message 23 of 25
Latest reply

Just remember, it is not uncommon for Australia Post to deliver an item to the wrong address and they do make mistakes. It has happened quite a few times to us, likely we have also experience a few very nice and honest people, who then popped the parcel to my customers and my satchels were correctly addressed.

Delivered to Morgan st in stead of Morris St etc

Message 24 of 25
Latest reply

likely - luckily lol

Message 25 of 25
Latest reply