Coop's handy AUSTRALIA POST PRICES SUMMARY document

I'm absolutely SURE that all sellers will love this 2-page document with all the most common eBay-related domestic postage prices summarised in one place.

I've been compiling and using this for many years, and I've decided to share it with you guys. It's in plain text, and you can read and print it off really easily.

WHAT DOES IT COVER?

It tabulates and cross-references the various AP services so you can easily compare them. It includes:

- Domestic (not international) postage services only.

- Letters, Prepaid Satchels, Small Parcels, Ebay Boxes.

- Regular, Registered, Express, Express Platinum.

- Click and Send, COD.

- Bulk and single pricing structures (ie: qty buy discounts)

It does not include parcels, because you should be using Ebay Calculated Postage for those.

HOW TO GET A COPY

You can download July 2012 v1 from here: http://www.filedropper.com/austpost2012julybycoops

Just open that URL - about half way down the page, click on the large grey "Download This File" button. Type in the Captcha Code then click "Download Now" (just ignore all the other rubbish on the webpage).

Australia Post revise prices every 3 months. Here's where you can get the official Post Charges Booklet (MS11) for July 2012 (pdf): http://auspost.com.au/media/documents/post-charges-july-2012.pdf 

MY DISCLAIMER

This is just a personal thing that I've made and am sharing with you in good faith. It definitely might have errors in it, so don't use it for mission-critical stuff where your life depends on 100% accuracy. It isn't checked or verified by AustPost either.

ERRORS OR SUGGESTIONS?

Please let me know about anything you reckon needs changing - I appreciate your input.

Just be aware that I deliberately made it plain text, which creates some formatting restrictions. I might change over to a PDF format one day, but this works fine for now.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE RE: UPDATES

I cannot edit this initial post, so if there are updates I cannot advise you about it here. Therefore please read ALL the posts in the thread below and make sure that there is no revisions!

Prices WILL change around October 2012. I will try to add newer versions of my Summary Document below in this thread, or link to a new thread.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Brilliant - thanks Coops 😄

don't take life too seriously.......it's not permanent
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Great work, thanks Coops :-x

Integrity is priceless.
“I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating”. Sophocles
Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Please tell me I'm not the only one having trouble, after clicking on the link I keep getting a filedropper error. I sthis happening to anyone else.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

All good I sorted it out, thanks coops.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

julybycoops

Sounds like a swanky new designer label :^O

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Is this document still available on File Dropper? When clicking on the URL, the File Dropper Home Page opens (Upload your file).

Thank you!

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

I have a copy that I'd be happy to upload somewhere, but keep in mind that it's out of date now - the prices on most of the services have since gone up.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply