Cost of an ebay 3kg satchel with tracking.

Hi.

I am selling an item that I would like to send in an ebay 3kg satchel with tracking. Does anyone know the cost. Do not seem to be able to find the answer myself. Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Cost of an ebay 3kg satchel with tracking.

$12.20 + satchel.

The easiest way to check is to select 'Print Postage Label' against any sold item, and select the service you want. That will give you the postage price. Then backbutton out, rather than commit.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

$12.20 + satchel.

The easiest way to check is to select 'Print Postage Label' against any sold item, and select the service you want. That will give you the postage price. Then backbutton out, rather than commit.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

Except that they are still showing pre-October prices.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Okay, they are current prices, but eBay is ripping us off for an extra 15c per. Which they claim is an AP postage rate increase.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

Okay, they are current prices, but eBay is ripping us off for an extra 15c per. Which they claim is an AP postage rate increase.

Unfortunately they've proven that if there is a chance to increase their revenue,they'll take it and it doesn't

matter whether it's ethical or not,stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Am I missing something here?

I pay $12.20 + 15c for satchel on ebay.

Aus post has a 3kg satchel at $13.80.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

3kg satchel is 21c, min. Plus $12.20. But it should be $12.05.

eBay increased the postage on their services by 15c, implying AP increased the prices.  'Please be advised that we have now updated our prices on our postage label platform further to Australia Post's price change on 2 October'

However AP did NOT increase their prices for these services. If you read the fine print at the bottom of Tazz's link it states that eBay has applied a 15c charge to AP's prices, and that eBay is the sole benificiary of this surcharge.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply