DONT USE SENDLE IN EBAY HAVE BEEN EBAY SELLER FOR 12 YEARS STARTED TO USE SENDLE WRONG

Do not use sendle to post items they are the worst courier company i have dealt with.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

DONT USE SENDLE IN EBAY HAVE BEEN EBAY SELLER FOR 12 YEARS STARTED TO USE SENDLE WRONG

So many warnings already here about Sendle

I am not sure why another is going to stop anyone trying them

No more than the dozens of threads already here stopped you from using them, I would think 

Plus, not many people like being yelled at

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

There you go.

A couple extra bucks per sale proves to not be worth the savings you envisaged.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Sendle is not a courier company. They are a courier broker. When a job comes in, they engage the service of a courier company. Usually the cheapest they can find. More often than not, Aramex.

You are preaching to the converted, so your post is pointless. 

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

@ozcamphunt wrote:

Do not use sendle to post items they are the worst courier company i have dealt with.

You won't make that mistake again then, will you!

Seriously, there have been a lot of complaints here on the boards about them but I think it may depend on area because as sons n daughters says, they contract the deliveries out.

I used them during lockdown (sending things to family, not for ebay) & had no trouble at all.

Many times I have received things without trouble (did have one incident which they eventually did deal with).

But if you're selling on ebay, then using sendle may be a risk, as you have discovered! 

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply