Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fake accounts bidding on auctions

Hi all, This is the 7th time in less than a month that my items on auction have been bombarded with offers. Although when the auction ends, the winner is an account with (0) transactions and when I try to contact them the message usually doesn’t go t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unsent purchase.

Several months ago I was atacked by a scammer. It took a long time before my computer was corrected and back to normal. During this time I received a payment for a sold item. However during my 2 week absence or so, Ebay deleted all my my 30 listings....

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay doesn't have any tech support?

Pretty crazy that such a large ecommerce site doesn't seem to have any tech support to resolve glitches! I have called customer service so many times since November and nobody can fix my problem. Furthermore every time you call they want the problem ...

Buyers repeadetly not paying for offers

I've been selling some products to get rid of them, and I've had offers enabled to hopefully get quicker sales. But about 3 times I've received a reasonable offer and accepted it, but around 1-2 days later the buyer contacts me and says something lik...

jess9251_0-1708211852598.png jess9251_1-1708211899654.png jess9251_2-1708211916589.png
  • 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Being charged seller fees for no reason?

I have had this recurrent issue with eBay charging me "seller fees" for almost a year now and am only posting now to attract some visibility as I have had no help that has been lasting every time I have contacted eBay to try to resolve this issue. La...

Account permentaly suspended but cant get any help/answers

Unsure where to turn for help with this one. I have a main eBay account that I have had for almost 20 years now. Nothing special, mostly buying but some selling. I have 100% feedback and never any issue with my sales. Created a 2nd eBay account to st...

• 72 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Funds in hold after buyer already receives goods

Hi there, I have sold an item, posted the item, provided tracking and the item has safely been delivered and the buyer had told me it has arrived and he is happy with the item, however, my funds are on hold and it says that it has been sent and not d...

Awaiting collection

I have posted an item and it is waiting to be collected from the post office The buyer has had 5 days to collect and still hasn't I have notified the buyer of this and the tracking number but they refuse to collect the parcel saying they want a refun...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Funds on hold: awaiting QR scan

I sold a package as a local pick up, and client has paid through ebay but ebay says Funds on hold: awaiting QR scan. How can there be a QR scan when its a pick up?

Resolved! Shipping labels didn't cancel and now I'm being charged?!?!?!?!

I canceled several shipping labels when posting with ebay labels There were mistakes in the shipping labels more than once I've just learned they did NOT cancel at all And now in my ebay shipping fees I've been charged for these labels that I'd reque...

Items not received

Hi, I have a couple of eBay stores and I am finding more and more buyers are reporting that items I posted have not been received (INR). These items are always items sent without tracking i.e. large letters. (I am sure this issue has been raised befo...

• 34 replies
  • 2 Helpful

where do add microdeposits

First time having sold anything on Ebay, I have received the microdeposits in my bank account all good!but where on My-Ebay do i enter the amounts to have the funds transferred to my bank account? please

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Aramex/Fastways non deliveries

Delivery of items bought under the eBay banner is a vital part of the eBay experience for both buyer and seller – yet remains mostly out of the control of either. Is anyone else having problems with Fastway Couriers, or any other couriers? I have rec...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful