New ebay 'Seller Hub' format.

paramount-direct
Community Member

I can't get across (without swearing) how absolutely horrible the new ebay seller hub format is.

Well done ebay. How to take a format that worked okay, and revamp it into the most god awful counterintuitive piece of rubbish.

I've got no idea how people with many sales going on daily navigate this disaster.

I guess enough idiots at Ebay driving desks thought it was a winner.

Currently looking at better places to sell!

Message 1 of 31
Latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

I have been using the Seller Hub for months.

I guess I have enough brain cells to navigate it. Not enough to work out what your question is, though.

Edit: See ya. Along with all the Managed Payments reactionaries, this certainly opens up my markets

Message 2 of 31
Latest reply

I suppose everything at your fingertips, can be too much to handle, for some. 

Message 3 of 31
Latest reply

the problem is, with previous version, you don't have to navigate it. It's all in there. 

Message 4 of 31
Latest reply

yes, ebay pretend to be smart, every "upgrade" by ebay has become degrade these days.

Message 5 of 31
Latest reply

at roughly $250 a month your book business is BOOMING and your market has certainly opened up- keep it up high roller

Message 6 of 31
Latest reply

Me too!  Hate it!  I liked original page where everything was easy to see on one page.   I am trying to use  the one  before this new seller hub, but hate it as well, but better than new version

Message 7 of 31
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Agreed I too hate the new format ... why cant they leave the link to the classic format .. that way there was at least a choice ...  this way you have to open different pages .. no longer all at one glance .. 

Message 8 of 31
Latest reply

@paramount-direct wrote:

I've got no idea how people with many sales going on daily navigate this disaster.

Actually really well, TBH. ("Many" is subjective, of course, I sell a few hundred items a week, anyway). 

I'm a little lost on what info people want to see all on one page that they can't see in seller hub, I mean I rarely visit the overview and typically just open to the "awaiting postage" page as that has everything I need to pick, pack and post current orders, but the whole set up has actually been pretty good for efficiency for me - I did have to make a couple of customisations of course, (too many columns of info that are completely unnecessary in the awaiting postage page, for example, so culling those was the first adjustment), but on the odd-chance anyone answers and I can help with page set-up, I'd be happy to do that. 

Message 9 of 31
Latest reply

Absolutely agree 110%. 

The no frills 'classic' backend made selling and modifying listings a breeze. This new eBay seller hub is revolting, time consuming and useless. Not everyone uses a mobile or tablet to sell.

eBay management should respect the sellers who do not like the change and revive the old 'classic' setup as a option.

Fancy bells and whistles are great for our buyers but not for sellers who simply want a fast simplistic way of listing their goods.

Message 10 of 31
Latest reply