Daylight saving

I am not able to change the time for items that are relisted to allow for the Daylight Saving time change. Some items are for relist 30 days, others "till sold",I assume they will come up with the new time whenever they are relisted.  Is it possible to change  the time and if so how do I do that.Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thank you for your interest and help. Patricia..

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Daylight saving

NOOOOOOOOO!! Don't put him in the norti room, he'll eat all the wagon wheels.

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

Daylight saving

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

NOOOOOOOOO!! Don't put him in the norti room, he'll eat all the wagon wheels.

What Wagon Wheels Tippy ???????

eating-cookie.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

Daylight saving

The ones I restocked the norti room with last week.............or have you eaten them? Shame on you. Don't blame Batgirl either. Hang your head in shame.

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

Daylight saving

wouldn't ya know it, all the daylight i had saved in a paperbag in the shed had been pinched when i went to get it during the blackout!

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

Daylight saving

lmao smiley.gif     10 kudos for that one David

Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

Daylight saving

@davidc4430 wrote:

wouldn't ya know it, all the daylight i had saved in a paperbag in the shed had been pinched when i went to get it during the blackout!

Oh....was that your place? Oooops.....sorry.

Spoiler
Initially I thought it was the sun shining out of your you know what, then I realised it was contained in a paper bag, so I swooped in like a bat and nicked it 😄
Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

Daylight saving

@davidc4430 wrote:

Clearly a shady neighbour.

I hope this helps.png

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply