Does anyone else ALWAYS miss out on the free listings offers? I never get them yet all my friends do

mr_sss
Community Member

Ebay told me its random, but it isnt, the same friends get them every month come rain hail or shine?

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Does anyone else ALWAYS miss out on the free listings offers? I never get them yet all my friends do

motherbear2003 always seems to miss out as well

Do you have your preferences set to accept promotional offers etc from ebay?

Message 2 of 23
Latest reply

its annoying, ive been on ebay since 2001 and have 475 comments, none negative and yet i miss out time & time again, only when friends have sent me the email have i from time to time been able to take advantage of it and ebay are useless in fidning out why, my settings are correct

Message 3 of 23
Latest reply

http://my.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences&ssPa...

For anyone else who wants to check their settings. Scroll down to bottom one and click show on the RHS of page and tick the boxes that you want and click save.

Message 4 of 23
Latest reply

Hey that link didnt work..

do you mean its under account > communication settingss> tick promotional offers box

Message 5 of 23
Latest reply

try the link again I fixed it. if not go here.

my ebay> account> communication preferences> promotions and surveys.

Message 6 of 23
Latest reply

cheers.. but i had all them ticked.. is that the same for you? and you still dont get them?

Message 7 of 23
Latest reply

I'm in the same boat with all boxes being ticked yet always missing out.  I rely on this forum for the links to free listing promotion. 

Does anyone have any links for current listing promotions running?

Message 8 of 23
Latest reply

No current free listings available.

Last one finished on the 9th Feb

But keep an eye out up here for a link

Message 9 of 23
Latest reply

hi

so when ever man and his dog except us get one, check back on the discussion board?

Message 10 of 23
Latest reply