Duplicate Listings from multiple accounts/stores

Hello,

I have noticed there were four accounts are listing exactly same items through their four different stores regularly, is this fair to other sellers? They are using exactly same pictures title and description, when you look up some items, you can always find four exactly same products, I have ready the listing policy, it seems only duplicate items from the same seller can be reported, is this means seller can simply run multiple stores but listing the same products every day to boost up the sales? Is this allowed?

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Ok, firstly, this post will be removed because you have just named 4 eBay top seller stores. Not allowed.

start a new thread without the pics and you might get some help.  No one here wants to breach the board policy. 😎

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 2 of 20
Latest reply

And secondly you state the 4 stores are the same seller when they are not.

image host
Message 3 of 20
Latest reply

Thanks for letting me know, I won’t do it again, my question is does anyone see the problem? Or is this something everyone is doing and nobody wants to talk about?

Message 4 of 20
Latest reply

Not a real problem, those sellers are probably all buying from the same supplier and are encouraged to use the same stock photos and blurb from that supplier, and then advertise the goods for sale on various on-line shopping sites.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 20
Latest reply

That’s exactly the problem, can one person run multiple accounts/stores but listing exactly same items with same same, same price, same description?  How do I know? I found out they are stealing my pictures and used on all the four same listings from different stores, and I have contact four stores at the same time with same email, only one replied, and then I noticed they start listing same thing everyday. If you can’t see the problem, nobody will, means I can now register another 10 accounts right now, and start doing so, you will find all 10 exactly same products on the first pages when you search, and they all from different accounts, the things you don’t know is they all mine! Can I mention the product name? I can let you know and you will find out, how unfair this game is!

Message 6 of 20
Latest reply

When they start stealing your photos and they used it on all four stores… you will know it’s not the supplier……

Message 7 of 20
Latest reply

@charlieboy2018 wrote:

When they start stealing your photos and they used it on all four stores… you will know it’s not the supplier……

Well you didn't mention that the photos and blurb were taken from your listing. But, were your photos taken by yourself or were they stock photos from your supplier ?  And the description, was that all yours, or was that from the supplier as well ?

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 8 of 20
Latest reply

Yes, I own the copyright of the photo they used, and add my logo, they just simply cropped it, the desperation are not required by the supplier either, thanks for your reply but seems we are not dealing with the really problem, if as you said it is not a real problem, I will give up eBay, or simply start doing what they did, if anyone report me, I will just say the suppliers required us to do so. So disappointed on eBay……

Message 9 of 20
Latest reply

Hi guys, who is the ‘some one’ can investigate more on this problem? Apparently I can’t mention too much details on here but been asked lots of details. Does anyone can actually show me who I should report to?

Message 10 of 20
Latest reply